In 1892 was built the building that was considered one of the most beautiful in the Austro-Hungarian monarchy. The High Renaissance style building got the name Kursalon – Spa Salon, and it was located within the Lipik park.
With its facilities, Kursalon was one of well attended places, and one of the favorites for high nobility events. The building contained a health spa, kitchen, coffee shop, billiards room, casino, ladies music lounge and lobby, ie verything the nobility needed to create a nice atmosphere.
The building was unfortunately destroyed in the war destruction and is still awaiting its reconstruction. The remains of the former magnificent edition are still visited as a tourist attraction and as a venue for classical music concerts, dance events and exhibitions.